When it comes to water treatment, green solutions reduce the use of chemicals and water while extending the life of the equipment. Water treatment has always been green.
Facilities need Tower Water for many good, green reasons:
- To reuse water as many times as possible
- To decrease bleed, blowdown, and discharge rate
- To reclaim heating and cooling, assisting in the design of heat and energy recovery
- To dewater solid waste so that nearly 100% solids go to landfill
- To extend piping and equipment life far longer than design
- Biodegradable films and components – reduce water, environmental impact
- Biocides that have short half lives – reduce environmental impact
- Low or no metal discharge – reduces pollutants and waste
- Solid chemistry – reduces carbon foot print
- Maximized cycling – reduces water use
- Zero bleed/blowdown – reduces waste, reduces thermal pollution, reduces environmental impact
GREEN CREDITS (LEEDS)
Tower Water can assist in documentation and applications for receiving LEEDS credits.
- Install and maintain an automatic controller that controls bleed and maintains water chemistry = 1 point
- Utilize meters for potable water and grounds = 1 point
- Utilize meters to monitor non-potable water for 50% of make-up to another system = 1 point
Work with Tower Water and your facility will have a positive environmental impact, saving both water and energy. LEEDS credits differentiate your facility and your company from all the others. LEEDS certification will lead to increased rental per square foot.
GET A GREAT RETURN ON YOUR WATER TREATMENT INVESTMENT
Water treatment is an investment, not an expense. Water treatment pays off. It is an essential part of any system using or reusing water. Tower Water will prove to you that the long term savings from a TWM water treatment program are many times greater than its cost.
For example, here are typical repair costs on a 400-ton chiller. When you work with TWM to manage and maintain your water systems, you can avoid budget busters like these.