Click here to view your eReports TODAY!
Designed as a forward-thinking solution for the water treatment industry, eServiceReport effectively replaces the traditional pencil and paper binder used by most water treatment companies. ChemCal employees and their customers can access this website simply by using Internet Explorer. Once they are logged in, users can both create and view multiple report types, graph test results, view eController data, and access product safety information. eServiceReport allows the user to go beyond a binder full of pages with hand-written tests; test results from both Service Reports and Operator Logs can be trended against eController data. With this technology, eServiceReport takes the water treatment industry into the Internet era.
Easy to Access
- No software needs to be downloaded.
- Internet Explorer 5.5+ and an Internet connection are the only requirements.
- Updates and new features appear automatically.
- An intuitive, icon-based navigation system insures ease of use.
Charts and Graphs
- eController data logs may be compared with Service Report and Operator Log test results.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and annual product usage may be reviewed.
- Reported test results may be easily graphed and compared.
- All test results on a system may be viewed by easily accessing the system overview chart.
- Color-coded control limits provide an easy indication of test results.
- Test results are easily graphed and trended.
- Saved reports provide an overview of time spent and work performed.
- Reports that are emailed appear exactly as they appear online.
Alarms and Notifications
- Receive alarm notifications via SMS-compatible cell phone, PDA, or to any desired email address.
- Receive automated emails when test results are out of range, and/or Inventory level entered is below the designated reorder point.
- Configure eController to sample up to 144 data points per day to insure detailed and accurate results.
- Graph and trend eController data recordings.
- Configure eController to send inventory levels and test results directly to eServiceReport up to 48 times a day.
- Compare eController data logs with Service Report and Operator Log tests.
Files and Attachments
- Easily access up-to-date SDS and Product Data Sheets.
- Access a library of training materials and water treatment-related literature.
- View pictures of equipment inspections, site layouts, and more.