Glycol systems are common in New York and New Jersey, but these systems are no place for amateurs. They demand considerable experience and a great deal of specific knowledge to clean and fill. Unlike water systems, glycol systems, when not cleaned and filled correctly, become challenges that produce biological and environmental problems and are very costly to remediate.
Tower Water’s experience and expertise have helped us develop industry-leading procedures, practices, and equipment to handle the cleaning and filling of glycol systems.
Our practice is to make site visits prior to starting work on a glycol system. There are no off-the-shelf solutions here. Each job is a custom project, supervised by a senior Tower Water project manager to ensure the proper procedure is designed and followed.
Our expertise with glycol systems includes
- Supplemental piping, utilizing small amounts of glycol
- Complete systems, requiring anywhere from 20 gallons to 100 drums of glycol
- Tanker trucks
- Glycol drain downs
- Proper disposed of glycol
- Creating the proper mixture on-site
- Verification of type and percentage of glycol
- Increase or decrease of glycol percentage as required